Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bypassing Big Rig Speed Governors Use SafetyPass Pro

Truck Drivers Talk about Bypassing Big Rig Speed Governors using the SafetyPass Pro

The SafetyPass Pro is an electronic device that Effectively mutes ECM road speed governor allowing more RPM in top gear with FULL POWER. Greater Speeds can be Achieved. Programming the ECM/ECU NOT Required. No Passwords Required.

A Truckie from Australia wrote, "Just wanted to let you know just how impressed I am with the safetypass pro. I've been for about 6 months now and it is the best money I ever spent! It's made my job far less stressful and can really wake you up if you're tired and need a burst for a while. I can't thank you enough. It took about 5 minutes to install and it works great"

See More SafetyPass Pro Truck Drivers Comments and Reviews

A Trucker from the USA said "This thing is great, no more 4 wheelers telling me I'm number 1 for blocking the hammer lane because it takes two or three miles to pass another slow truck."

A Cross Border Truck Driver from Canada Commented, "I had your device installed by my mecanic (in my home shop). He thinks this device is a brillant invention (of course, so do I). On my 07 Kenworth and I can honestly say it helps me get up those rolling hills of ky and tn much easier."

See Installation Tips Here
Share SHARE on Facebook Twitter Tumblr More...